On occasion I will shoot scenes with amateur models. It can be fun, and it's nice not to have to fly down to LA. I've always had good experiences with them, too. So recently I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for an adult actress and a very attractive young girl named Jordan answered my ad. She was a bikini barista, or so she said, and proclaimed that she was not shy about showing off her body.
For those of you not familiar with bikini barista's, they are a bit of a Seattle phenomenon. Small coffee shacks where scantily clad women dole out cappuccino's and, for a tip, may show some naughty bits. Imagine a stripper doling out coffee in a drive up shack and you have a pretty good idea how this works.
Anyhow, like strippers, bikini barista's deal in sex, or at least sex appeal, and have been known to become escorts or pornstars in the past, so I wasn't surprised when Jordan responded.
She said she needed money fast, not unusual for a young woman, and gave me her phone number. I called her, had a brief conversation with her, and then sent her an email outlining what I was looking for and asking if she was still interested.
She was very agreeable. Too agreeable.
Now, throughout our brief correspondence, she was often difficult to get in contact with, so I set up a meeting so I could meet up with her in person, make sure she knew what she was signing up for, and make sure she was a real person.
So we set up a time to meet at a local Starbucks, and of course there were complications. She was having problems with her phone, then she got rear-ended, yada yada yada. It's the same story I've heard from young women over and over again. It's like there is an official course for liars that many young women sign up for.
In any case I knew Jordan was a liar, but I've dealt with many young liars in the past, and nothing really harmful has come of it. And Jordan was pressing for us to do our scene, and even offered up her apartment. She said her apartment was nice, and I figured it would save me the cost for the hotel, so I took her up on her offer.
I drove down to her apartment, it was a long drive. She took me up into her apartment, and it wasn't that nice. While I hesitate to call it a shithole, it wasn't upscale by any stretch of the imagination. Jordan said she was moving out. Her bed was a mattress on the floor of her bedroom.
Well, this wasn't what I was expecting, but sometimes one must make do. At least Jordan was very hot, that much was real. I had her try on some lingerie while I started to set up my lighting equipment.
She asked for the money for the shoot up front. I refused. This is a major red flag, and I told her I would show her that I had the money, but would not give it to her. She said she had been down to San Diego to do a B/G scene and had been played $5000. I don't know anyone in porn who commands that much for a scene, especially for an unknown like sher. And the only studios who could even afford that would be in LA, not San Diego. I passed it off as another lie. I showed her the money, so she knew I had it and could feel comfortable that she would be paid.
She left the room to take a call (she said) from her father. It sounded like her father was accusing her of taking her mother's wedding ring. And, in hindsight, I think he's right.
As I was setting up my equipment, I saw a male at the doorway. "What are you doing?", he said. There was an "oh, shit" moment and I just stood there looking at him. He started yelling at me, claiming Jordan was his little sister. He pushed me back on the bed, stood over me and looked like he was going to punch me. I just kept saying that I would leave.
He claimed she was underage, and he swatted my glasses off my face, making contact with my face as he did so. It has been so long since I last took a hit to the face, i almost laughed. I positioned my legs for what in martial arts is called a sweep, and I placed my arms to block any punches. He mentioned calling the cops and I said "Yes, I want the police. Call the cops, call the cops, and I am going to prosecute you for assault" I said.
Now, I should mention here that I knew this guy was not Jordan's brother. I had looked her up on Instagram and I knew she only had an older sister. But I figured that this guy was her boyfriend. A lot of porn actresses, escorts and sex workers have boyfriends.
In any case, his tone changed when i mentioned the cops, and he all of a sudden got very apologetic, still keeping up the protective older brother facade. He and Jordan had a fake discussion outside the door. Jordan came in and said she didn't know he was going to show up.
I asked her for ID to make sure she was over 18, and at first she said she didn't have any on her. I said I couldn't possibly continue without verifying her age, and started packing up my stuff. She returned and showed me her ID, she was 21. I pretty much knew this because (again, from instagram) I knew she had attended Washington State University. But, I was a little rattled from the altercation.
I asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this, and she said yes, but a few minutes later her 'brother' returned and said she didn't want to do the scene.
At this point in time, I was actually grateful to just get the fuck out of there. I had ignored some clear warning signs. I had been assaulted and, thankfully, had not been hurt in any significant way. It was time to count my blessings and head home.
I never saw Jordan again, she didn't have the guts to own up to her actions, and I don't think she has an honest bone in her body. But let me tell you, she looked smoking hot in the black lingerie I had her try on.
She had wasted a lot of my time, and hers, frankly. And for all her effort she got nothing.
I sent her this final text message: "Congrats! That's the most fucked up thing that's ever happened to me."
I went home, and I settled in to watch a couple episodes of Game of Thrones.
No comments:
Post a Comment